If you experience technical issues while joining or presenting in the Webinar, you may either call WebEx support at 1-866-229-3239 (U.S. and Canada toll-free) +1-408-435-7088 (international toll) or try some of the troubleshooting tips listed below (adapted from WebEx help). After completing each tip, you should attempt to rejoin the meeting.
Try using another browser such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc. to see if you are able to join the meeting. If you are able to join the meeting successfully, you will have to delete cookies and cache in whatever browser failed to launch the meeting the first time.
Tip 2 (Macintosh)
Adjust your Java preferences. In the finder, select the “Go” menu, click “Utilities,” select “Java Preferences” in the folder, and under the “General” tab make sure the box next to “Enable applet plug-in and Web Start applications” is checked. Restart your web browser and attempt to join the meeting. If this does not work, try restarting your computer and launching the meeting.
Make sure you have the latest version of Java installed in your computer. To do that follow the steps mentioned below:
Tip 4 (Windows)
- Go to www.java.com and click on Do I have Java?
- Click on Verify java version
- Please upgrade or install Java if it says "A newer version of Java is available" or "No Working Java was detected".
Reinstall WebEx Meeting Manager installed in your computer using the Meeting Services Removal Tool. To do that follow the steps mentioned below:
- Please click on the link below to download Meeting Services Removal Tool: https://support.webex.com/US/includes/documents/supportutilities/WBXRemoveTool.zip
- Download and open the downloaded file and double-click on it then follow the prompts.
- When removed, restart the computer and click on the link below to install Meeting Manager manually: https://akamaicdn.webex.com/client/WBXclient-T28L10NSP8EP1-15699/attcie.msi
- Follow the prompts to install Meeting Manager
- When the installation is done, try start a Meeting Session.